Some humming bird shots from five feet away

HavToNo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I would be thrilled to bits to have a hummingbird 5 feet away that wasn't scared off, much less get amazing shots of it like this! You musat have been so pumped when you saw the images on your monitor/screen

Nice shots.
Thank you

Thank you

Great set!
Thank you

I would be thrilled to bits to have a hummingbird 5 feet away that wasn't scared off, much less get amazing shots of it like this! You musat have been so pumped when you saw the images on your monitor/screen
Thank you. I sat there for a few hours waiting so yes I was thrilled when she showed up and the sun was out. She flew right up to me a couple of times to check me out and then went back to feeding. Maybe the red shirt I was wearing helped.

#3 is excellent! CLUTCHING THE LEAF! Wow, nice shot, for sure.

Nice set of photos, just to be there would be a great experience, but getting great photos too really adds to the experience.

Beautiful!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

#3 is excellent! CLUTCHING THE LEAF! Wow, nice shot, for sure.

Nice set of photos, just to be there would be a great experience, but getting great photos too really adds to the experience.

Wow those are special! Very nice shots
Thank you very much everyone. Humming birds are so cool to watch and photograph. I was hoping to capture the male but I've only seen one this summer.

Most reactions

Back