Some humming bird shots from five feet away

Terrific work! They are all good, but I agree that #3 is special, showing those tiny feet clutching the leaf. Excellent detail!

All are great, but have to a agree on #3. That's awesome. I'd frame that one.

Humming birds are a hoot to watch. Around here all the time. Curious little buggers too. I'll be eating dinner on the deck. Numerous have hovered over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. One was so friendly it almost landed on my shoulder a few years ago. But if I have a camera at the ready, they're no where to be found. Go figure.

Nice set, number 3 is my fav, so cute seeing its wee feet grabbing onto the leaf.

Great set
Thanks Logan

Terrific work! They are all good, but I agree that #3 is special, showing those tiny feet clutching the leaf. Excellent detail!
Thanks so much.

All are great, but have to a agree on #3. That's awesome. I'd frame that one.
Thank you.

Humming birds are a hoot to watch. Around here all the time. Curious little buggers too. I'll be eating dinner on the deck. Numerous have hovered over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. One was so friendly it almost landed on my shoulder a few years ago. But if I have a camera at the ready, they're no where to be found. Go figure.
Thank you. I sat there for a few hours waiting. She flew up to me a few times.

Nice set, number 3 is my fav, so cute seeing its wee feet grabbing onto the leaf.
Thank you. Everything about them is so tiny.

Excellent set.
Thank you.

Beatiful! (What camera is this?)
Thank you. I use a Canon 7D Mark ii and the 100-400 L IS II

Most reactions

Back