Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
moderndinosaur.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear lord, people are strange!

The site is in Russian but it doesn't matter - you won't need to read anything to see what's going on in these pictures. There are one or two that I suppose are somewhat NSFW (including one with a bride holding a very very...very large object that is often...um...strapped on during good ole fashioned girl-on-girl action films).

There are a lot of pictures but trust me, keep going to the end. I have one word for you: centaurs.

??? ????? ?????????? ? ?????????! - ??? ?? ???? ??????? ???????

Edited: I'm not really sure why the link turned into question marks. It must be because the title is written in Cyrillic, but the link still works. No worries, it's not spam.

Oh, those Russians!

Now why can't Americans make photographs like that?

Juxtaposed with elephant mural LOL!

LMAO on some of those. My kind of wedding - at least once in my life. I like the ladies standing up and the men squatting one.

Hey at least it's unique!

:confused: The first one. What the hell were they thinking?????????

BTW, some of those are NSFW

Original indeed...something to show to your grandchildren one day :)

This is the kind of thing that gives a country and a culture a bad name.

Yeah...this same EXACT type of web page, of silly Russian wedding gimmick shots, is perhaps the twentieth one I have seen, all more or less just as cheesy and stupid as this one.

Is this perhaps kind of a "new thing" in Russia? I mean, it seems like it is very popular to do some of these silly shots.

Does anybody know much about the popularity of this in modern-era Russia?

TBH, the pic of the old guy playing the accordion is actually pretty good - although that might have been an accident.
Reminds me a little of Alec Soth.

The rest - not so much. ;)

BTW, some of those are NSFW

I did note that in the original post.

TBH, the pic of the old guy playing the accordion is actually pretty good - although that might have been an accident.
Reminds me a little of Alec Soth.

The rest - not so much. ;)

I actually liked that shot of the accordion player, too. And I agree that it looks accidentally good :)

I just can't get past the centaurs. That picture nearly broke me.

The transformers one is pretty funny too. Overall though, a massive WTF Russia.

Wow. He definitely has found an interesting market for himself 😳😳😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back