Some (large) San Fran pics

bias_rutus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first post here. Let me know what you think :thumbdown: or :thumbup:. I don't know much about photography but I am very interested in learning.

233498461.jpg

233498455.jpg

233498446.jpg

last one is cool looking but the bottom part with water looks fake

Hey, welcome to the forums. I live in Berkeley, and there's a couple people here who live in or near SF also. (See the "San Francisco" thread in the Locations/Meetups forum).
I really like your first photo; the colors are nice and it's clear and sharp. :thumbup:
The rest don't do much for me, except number 2 makes me laugh. :lol:

Hi bias_rutus, welcome to ThePhotoForum. :D

A useful tip: resize your photos for web-presentation so their longer side (!) is a maximum of 800 pixels. In the case of a vertical photo, it is the sides DOWN, and not the top and bottom. I see you reduced yours to 800 pixels WIDE ... all of them. Gives the vertical ones 2200 pixels down (first) - which won't fit on anyone's screen and makes scrolling necessary. But when you have to view a photo that you cannot see as a whole, you cannot grasp it.

Hi bias_rutus, welcome to ThePhotoForum. :D

A useful tip: resize your photos for web-presentation so their longer side (!) is a maximum of 800 pixels. In the case of a vertical photo, it is the sides DOWN, and not the top and bottom. I see you reduced yours to 800 pixels WIDE ... all of them. Gives the vertical ones 2200 pixels down (first) - which won't fit on anyone's screen and makes scrolling necessary. But when you have to view a photo that you cannot see as a whole, you cannot grasp it.

Fixed.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I enjoyed seeing this series of photographs you posted, and look forward to seeing more

Most reactions

Back