Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This time in Myrtle Beach.

P4240017-Edit.jpg

P4240004-Edit.jpg

I've spent quite a bit of money in one that looks a lot like that in Seaport Village in San Diego!

I've spent quite a bit of money in one that looks a lot like that in Seaport Village in San Diego!

This is the first place I have seen that offered samples - squeeze bottles in foreground. Signs say you must be 18 years old to sample.

I like hot but I purchased some Habarnero sauce that is a bit much for me.

I think a lot of times they just make it hot for the sake of making it hot. I love hot/spicey food, but once it gets past a certain point, it's all heat and no flavour.

love the names of these sauces, esp the hip flask in the second shot, hot sauce can certainly leave its mark...

I think a lot of times they just make it hot for the sake of making it hot. I love hot/spicey food, but once it gets past a certain point, it's all heat and no flavour.

^Exactly! I have no problem eating hot stuff--REALLY, REALLY hot stuff. But I have zero interest in eating it just to prove I can. I want some flavor--if it's all heat and no flavor, I'll pass. But if it tastes good, then bring on the heat!

I have visited a store in Charleston that very similar. Lot of good stuff even with the ghost pepper in it. But if y'all haven't, check out some YouTube videos of people eating the carolina reaper... Insanely hot but hilarious watching others eat it..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back