Some Macro Shots

jlbrew3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just thought I would share some shots I've taken with my macro lens over the last couple of weeks. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

All of them are gorgeous. I especially like the second one. I really wanna get a macro lens. Keep up the good work!!

It could be the monitor I am using right now but to my mind they are all a bit dark. They could do with a lot more light.
My favourite of the series is 5, I think, immediately followed by 1.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like them. Maybe they are a little dark, but I think it might be your monitor moreso. On mine they seem fine. I appreciate all the comments you guys left.

Macro lenses are SO worth the money, there are so many things you can do with them.

Good effort, jl. They are indeed a stop too dark. And unfortunately your DoF is really too thin. Look at no. 1: that white thingamejiggy in the middle oughta be razorsharp, but isn't. The other exposures would benefit from a much greater DoF as well, imo.
How about trying the complete opposite approach: get as much DoF as possible! (Everybody can do thin DoF . . . )

I'm fascinated by macro photography. They all seemed a touch dark to me too, but I increased the brightness on my monitor to 100% and they look a little better now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back