Some might find this an interesting new camera.

Yup, saw this on another forum earlier today. It's intriguing to be sure, especially now that I'm getting the hang of the IP film :)

saw this today as well. can't believe it's not an slr. silly. means it's not something i need, which is good because i bet it's also going to be silly expensive.

was disappointed they got rid of the member loyalty bonus and replaced it with the "Rewards Program" with the website update. only a few bucks difference for every hundred that you spend, but indirectly raising their product price with a website update is shiesty.

edit:
oh, had only seen it on their website and hand't read the linked article. awesome that you can manually adjust the aperture and shutter speed.

$300 is $150 less than what i was anticipating. probably figure they'll quickly make it up in film that's $3 bucks a shot.

"$300 price tag, putting it right on track to compete with the many used Polaroid cameras you can buy online." i don't know about that. while it required some shopping, my spectra system cost $25 including shipping and my sx-70 with original leather case cost $80 including shipping. "tested" sx-70s go for a little more -- $150ish -- but the strategy of buying an untested one that looked undamaged worked well.

Last edited:
Agree with denada and cgw. This camera intrigues me because of it's feature set. If it were as cost-friendly as the instant cameras I already own, I would consider it more heavily. Maybe I'll see how prices fare on the used market in the future since it does incorporate some nifty features that would be convenient and allow greater control. Sample photos from the linked site are promising.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back