some missiles to look at

crzyfotopeeple

Vanimal
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The shots not that good but the missiles are cool.
untitled-6173560.jpg

I think I see an F4 Phantom and a few other things in the back ground too.

did you go walking down that path and get some closeups, shots up the bodies and into the sky ??

I have a few. It was a long time ago and the shots aren't great. I might try to salvage a few in lightroom when I get some time.

They look fake. Work on it.

Well....they are fake. Real missiles are not mounted on a pole to the ground where you can walk on a sidewalk and look at them. Glad you noticed that.

Well....they are fake. Real missiles are not mounted on a pole to the ground where you can walk on a sidewalk and look at them. Glad you noticed that.
The poster you've responded to has a "privileged" place at TPF.

Actually, I think you'll find they're all real missiles; albeit with the workings removed, but they're quite real.

You are right tirediron. At one point in time they had all the workings to be quite capable to be real working misiles. They are only "fake" in the sense they will no longer function as originally intended. :1247:

Nice.. the first three words that came to mind when I saw this:

Pew! Pew! Pew!

Most reactions

Back