egypt06_177.jpg

8:
egypt06_304.jpg

9:
egypt06_240.jpg

10: :lmao:
egypt06_199.jpg

7 - is that heaven?! wow! looks like shots from national geographic! :D

I love all of these. Especially number 2, 3, 6, and 7.

:biglaugh: @ that last one

Nurd said:
I love all of these. Especially number 2, 3, 6, and 7.

:biglaugh: @ that last one

Yes, the last one is fun :) Unfortunately I was not prepared for shooting birds, so I had the wrong lens and an ISO 100 film ... that is why there is some motion blur (yes, they were moving :mrgreen:)

Great shots, brings back the memories form when I was there back in 2002. Too bad I wasn't as much into photography back then. I did take lots of pics but my skills were lacking even more then they are now.

I like #1 and #7 the best, but how did you get #9 and where was it taken. Did youg get into a locals house?

good use of shadows in 7 and I like the siloete(sp) in 2

I agree with ab$olut about # 7. Great series!!!

7 is my favourite too to be honest ;)

surfingfireman said:
..., but how did you get #9 and where was it taken. Did youg get into a locals house?

Oh, that was in a Nubian village south of Aswan in southern Egypt. As they were selling things in that house, including tea and painting women's hands with henna, you could wander around freely and take pictures of the houes and the family. As it was evening and warm, ll doors were open.

Oops, are you sure this last photo here is the right thing to show on This Friendly Family Forum!?!? ;) ;) ;) :wink: :biggrin: Good catch!

Hey, they are all so different from the ones I have commented on just now... how come I suddenly am in Egypt with you when "we have only just been in Mexico" ?!?!?!

Totally different colours. All yellowish red ... very interesting.
A pity that you chose this small (modem-friendly, I admit) size for web-presentation, there are some here that I would love to see a little larger. Like 1, 6 and 7, just to name a few.

In 2 I find the horizon a bit too centred, but that is just me getting back into the swing of "TPF-nitpicking" --- sorry that you are my victim, but you PMed me on your newest photos specifically, so there :greenpbl:

:wink:

great series. i haven't seen too many pics from Egypt, these are fun. :thumbup:

Thanks JTH!

LaFoto said:
Oops, are you sure this last photo here is the right thing to show on This Friendly Family Forum!?!? ;) ;) ;) :wink: :biggrin: Good catch!

Those lil fellows were doing it right in front of me, so it is their fault,m not mine ;) .. and I guess it is very family friendly as it means a growing family :lol:

Hey, they are all so different from the ones I have commented on just now... how come I suddenly am in Egypt with you when "we have only just been in Mexico" ?!?!?!

because I am travelling too much ;)

In 2 I find the horizon a bit too centred,

yes, I know I am a centre person ... often on prupose, but sometimes by accident, if by accident, I often regret later ;)

When I took no. 2 I was sitting in my cabin on a Nile-boat relaxing, so I spent not too much brain there ;)

Most reactions

Back