Some more IR

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
Thought i'd give these a try......taken the same time as my last lot of IR stuff (not managed to get out with the camera for a while :sad anim::sad anim:)

Bandstand.jpg

Road.jpg

Time.jpg

And reprocessed this one.

hay-house.jpg

C&C welcome.
TFL.
Ken.

Love the series! All are really good. Is it you as the ghost figure in Moments in Time?

2 & 3 :thumbup: :thumbup:
2 for the surreal landscape and the compo, 3 for the great atmosphere and the ghost.

That is some awesome work Ken. Love em.

Man I gotta get into IR soon, it just makes everything look so much more interesting.

Beautiful series!

good job ken..... the processing is good on these...... did you find out anything new about it?..... or is it the same technique as before?...... the stronger blue certainly helps images like the second one here ;)

The effects on those are stunning, I particularly like #4, great work!

Thanks for the comments guy's.
Antarctican said:
Love the series! All are really good. Is it you as the ghost figure in Moments in Time?
Thanks Antartican...yes it is, my first go at trying that and only took the one shot....unfortunately the front of my face and chest is missing and i'm slouching ;).Gonna give that another go though!
Archangel said:
good job ken..... the processing is good on these...... did you find out anything new about it?..... or is it the same technique as before?...... the stronger blue certainly helps images like the second one here
Basically the same Archie...I did have a play around with the channel mixer but can't remember what I did to each one, though I did try adjusting the green channel also.
I've managed to get out for a while today so prepare for some more!!!
Thanks again.
Ken.

cool series ken, i really like the first one... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back