Some more of my portraits

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to post some more of my ports, to see how people like or don't like them (as well as popping my kids in there as well) I can't help it, I'm a proud mummy! Please comment on these and / or share your constructive criticism with me, be gentle. hahaha only joking Iwant to learn from all of you, so c&c away. Thanks in advance:lovey:

IMG_322proof1copy.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1668proof.jpg

IMG_2416_2proof.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

I'm having trouble getting some pics posted, they just keep coming up with the red x.... can anyone tell me why this happens?/????:lovey:
ps #2.3 &4 are my two beautiful babies!

I am using photobucket.com, with jpeg files and image sizes of no more than 800 pixels. If I forget to change a tiff image to a jpeg it doesn't work at first but once I resave it, it is fine. But the few that haven't worked are already jpegs. I have checked and rechecked so i don't know what is happening. This is only my 2nd or 3rd day on this forum, so I'm still learning, but shouldn't they all work if they are saved and resized the same? What am I doing wrong??????

I am using photobucket.com, with jpeg files and image sizes of no more than 800 pixels. If I forget to change a tiff image to a jpeg it doesn't work at first but once I resave it, it is fine. But the few that haven't worked are already jpegs. I have checked and rechecked so i don't know what is happening. This is only my 2nd or 3rd day on this forum, so I'm still learning, but shouldn't they all work if they are saved and resized the same? What am I doing wrong??????

Copy the URL from photobucket and when you try to put it in here just add, [ img ] URL HERE [ / img ] add the image things before and after the url (without the spaces) and they should post.

you can also click the "direct link" under the pic and it copies it auto...then in your post click the "Insert Image" button and erase the "http://" that it inserts auto, and paste there. Does that make sense?

You know how Photobucket has those three options under the photo? You want the third (last) option. If you click into it, it instantly copies.
Hope that helps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back