Some more wedding shots...

I think you've got some real nice shots there. I only have 2 things that popped out at me.

In gallery 1, the yellow conversions are kinda funky looking. I would either go with your B&W conversion (which looks really nice) or go with a sepia look.

In gallery 5, there seems to be alot of shots of the same young boy. I might take a few off for some others. Not that they are bad, just jumps out at me.

I just wanted to say that I think you have some really awsome shots. Keep up the good work!

Some truly beautiful shots here. You are great. I am shooting my 1st wedding on saturday!!!!!!!! thanks for the inspiration

Nice shots, the only critique I might have as far as the site goes is that it is too wide. I don't know if your monitor is wider than mine but I had to scroll to the right to see all of your pictures and I think the site suffers because of that. I got to the point looking a your photos that I didn't want to look at the pics I had to scroll to the righ to see. I again want to reiterate that I liked your pics very much jus that aspect of your site threw me off. Oh yeah I agree with Kevinr you need to cut out some of the shots of that kid it's fine for proofs for the couple if mabye he is really close to him but the only people who should really appear that many times is the B+G.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Really glad you all like them.

I note the point about the yellow tones in the first set and since that wedding I have opted for B+W or colour. Regarding the comments on the young boy, I completely agree with you - it was just that this was the couple's young boy and he was an absolute star throughout the day. I will, however, remove some of the images as I do agree with the comments.

Thanks once again, it means so much - especially when it comes from people who quite clearly have great photography skills.

Jamie

Most reactions

Back