Some more zoo pic's

rpk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

This is my first time posting. I'm kinda a newbie to DSLR's and got my first one last Jan, a Cannon Rebel XTI. Since then I've added a couple of lens and have been doing a lot of reading and practicing, so any C&C is welcome. Anyway, I enjoy photographing wildlife and here are a few from Tampa's Lowery Park Zoo. All shot with the 70-200mm f/4L IS USM.

091308_2097a.jpg

092708_2157copy.jpg

092708_2184.jpg

101208_2335copy.jpg

101208_2314BWcopy.jpg

I like them all esp #5, my only thought is his ear is clipped off a bit but the shot still is great imo.......

I like them all esp #5, my only thought is his ear is clipped off a bit but the shot still is great imo.......

Thanks,
Thats what happens when I'm not paying attention while taking the picture, I didn't notice until I uploaded it to the computer :confused:. Next time I'll take a little more time and pay more attention.

Ross

I tend to do the same thing from time to time. But since I recently started getting my shots printed, I am trying to leave room around the frame to allow for the crop that comes with printing.....

Is it me, or do 1 through 5 get better and better..

All great shots though. Good job...

Thanks, I'm still trying to learn to use the camera so hopefully future shots will get better. I went out last weekend and took a few and when I got home and uploaded them I was quite disappointed with what I shot. So I've spent some more time reading and will try and get out tomorrow.

Thanks again for every ones comments,
Ross

1. I would try and remove some of the cyan/warm it up a bit. If taken in raw adjust your tempture. If jpeg play with levels and or curves.

4. I would try to brighten the eyes up a bit and bring them out more. Emphasize the catch lights and they will draw you in more to his face.

Great shots though.

Most reactions

Back