some nature photos...

woohoo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
be brutally honest! i can take it! what do you think?

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

DSCF0793.JPG

Hi woohoo,

These are both very nice, especially #2. Only thing, really, is they seem a little on the light side.

Try LayerMask -> Overlay @ 10 or 15%. Or for #2, exact same set up, but one stop faster on the shutter.

#2 as well, couple of snowflakes (?) I would clone out; there are two near centre frame

Great shots though overall.

Hope these comments help -- keep shooting

Photo #1 isn't that special. Great exposure, but eh ... ;) I've seen shots like that a lot.

Photo #2 is spectacular! I agree with VJS, take out the "snowflakes" and you've got a great shot! Love the color, composition and over all image! Great stuff!

I am really diggin #2. Great Colors!! Great Comp!! Like everyone said, just clone out those specs. Awesome photo!

Number 2 is very nice. No expert but a very appealing photograph.

The first one might be more interesting in B&W. I don't know, I don't find it all that appealing, too much dark to the left and right.

Love the second one. It would be nice if the road took more of a bend to the right out of the frame, but there's not much you can do about that. The only improvement I can think of is maybe an HDR using the RAW (if you were shooting in raw) to keep the sky from blowing out. Beyond that, I like it a lot.

I'd like to echo the comments of the previous posters; both are nice, #2 the better of the two.

The only thing I'd like to add is that there seems to be a rather orange cast on things that I wouldn't expect to be orange, like the pavement surface and the tree bark. Is this an artifact of post processing, or is this likely light reflected off the foliage?

I agree with the above posters about number two. It is a very beautiful shot. It maybe just a little overexposed and could possibly use a little more contrast, but it is a really good capture.

I also like #2 better... Maybe its just my eyes... but I see it being a little bright/ove-exposed...

I love the composition though...

I did a quick edit and played with the curves and levels a bit...

Just my 2 cents...

IMG_0046.JPG

#1 is nice, but the bottom third is a bit dark and harsh. Consider cropping?

#2 is beautiful. Screams classic New England. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back