Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
TMC_0018.jpg

2)
TMC_0003copy.jpg

3)
20090520_0737copy.jpg

i think #1 is super! i like #3 also.

is #1 with your F5 mentioned in your profile ? and did you use a filter/red filter?

I like 1 best but the corn is too dark, it needs lightening or something to make a statement. How about the front corn in color, the rest in B & W???

Thank you all for your comments. Im working on understanding the Zone System this at this time. That is why I have them in B&W. I should have said that at the start. My bad. And i think your right about the corn in the foreground being abit dark Mike. Ill rework it abit.

I like #2. Would look very nice framed and hanging on a wall. Nice job Troy.

is #1 with your F5 mentioned in your profile ? and did you use a filter/red filter?

No sadly i sold my F5 afew months back. I just have not taken the time to remove it from that list. I took it with my D200. I used no filters just tryed to place it in the right zone and exposed for it. I did cheat alittle in CS3 too.

The first image looks great. It would look better if there was a point of interest in the photo (i.e an object that stands out, my eye keeps going straight to the clouds, need something in the image to draw your eye down. I don't know, it could be just the brightness of the clouds that distract me. Nice image anyways.

Most reactions

Back