Website
www.tripcphotos.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
292435932_XTBVb-L.jpg

292436856_4Bxzr-L.jpg

292436121_Ehs8a-L.jpg

292436345_ct39Q-L.jpg

These are really cool. They all seem to show a lot of contrast in color and it brings the objects out in a way.
I love the last one.

All very cool esp the first two. So many great mechincal items that make great pictures.

I love the third. Very interesting shapes and lines.

Very nice shots!

I tried HDR for the first time tonight... was sort of racing against the light, so I didn't have time to set my camera up exactly how I wanted it -- had to manually bracket, sort of wing it as I went. I think that's why the clouds look a little weird/blurry...they moved some in between the shots, I think.

Gotta say, I love this technique -- it really makes everything pop. I'm heading to Europe for a year (studying abroad) so I'll have plenty of interesting locales to use it on while I'm traveling.

97697703.nRYPppQV.pyramidweb.gif

WOW!! i love the third shot.. trully amazing

Nice shots... i love HDR stuff, but there's a little too much 'something' being done. im referring to the halo ( i guess you could call it that) between the sky and objects... to me its distracting and takes away from the pictures. kinda like unsharp mask gone nuts....

diggin the comp. on all of them

Please stop posting, you are making us all look bad :)

I love them, especially the 3rd one, fantastic work as usual :)

i don't know much about hdr, but are you supposed to see that the sky is lighter around the subject?

yeah thats the only thing i dont like, is the Halos.
colours look good. saturated, but not tooo saturated like i see so many hdr pics are.

but the halos gotta go :p
personal taste :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back