Some new photography

(cory?) Peter Pan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey there, names cory
have a Nikon D70 with good enough lenses and a Canon SD 800

and now the CEO of a magazine was interested in seeing some of my work, so I'd really like to get some feed back and suggestions.

portfolio

the first two and a couple other photos are of me and the others are of friends

http://dietrich.deviantart.com/

They're respectable for what they are. I'm personally not a fan of the style, but if you're into the heavy post-processing thing then more power to ya. I will say, though, that although you're on the right track, you're going to need to step up the post-processing quality if you want to compete in that sector of the market.

Hiya Cory-PeterPan and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I have moved your post to the People and Pets Gallery. The Critique Forum is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...
(see_Forum_Rules), otherwise it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the Photo Critique section, with more of an explanation of the shot, equipment used, settings, and some remarks on what you were trying to capture and to show.

Thank you.

Nice work. What stands out to me the most is not necessarily the technical elements of the shot, but the creativity behind them. That's what makes the image(s) for me. Just keep working toward getting that originality and ideas to show through your camera.

Cheers :)

Most reactions

Back