snaggle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s656.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some on my latest photos for C & C

I jerked the Camera when I took this one but I think it turned out cool.
0082.JPG

This is that same place and Time as the first one just a better photo.
0083.JPG

I have been playing more with the shutter speed I will be trying to work on the f/stop next. :confused:

#1 - Sorry, don't care for this image.

#2 - The tree doesn't look like it's in focus...leaves aren't sharp. Were you hand holding a long exposure shot?

#3 - Colors seem dull. Could use more contrast.

#4 - I think this shot would have worked better is you stepped to the left a bit. That way the whole walkway would be visible. The bottom walkway leading right into the lamp isn't working for me. Did you shoot this in JPEG or RAW? If RAW, did you play around with the white balance to see what you can get?

For the seconed one I have a shot that the tree is more in focus but I like this one better.

The colours in the trird one are as close to real as I could get. I will look for he ones where I have some more vibernt but fake colours.

The last one the colour is frokm the light, I shot it in JPEG I might try one more in RAW and play with the white balance.

I'm in agreement with Samanax

#1 not liking this one too much. I get the artistic attempt, but really it just looks odd and looks like something taken while driving

#2 The composition is nice and nice job on the exposure / silhouette. But yeah, the tree is not in focus which ruins the image. When working with silhouettes, it is so key to get them in good focus (for me anyways). As we don't see any other detail in the silhouette, getting the shape and edges blurry is distracting.
Try shooting with a tripod to ensure a sharper image at low shutter speeds.

#3 cute picture but it has very dark colouring. Try a levels adjustement in photoshop and maybe a slight colour saturation. Shooting through a tank can sometimes cause image blandness. Make sure the tank is clean too ;)

#4 not into this shot. there is not too much interesting going on. While regular subjects can be interesting if you play with their lines and angles, this one doesn't do that. If you were trying to play wtih the lines, then don't have the lamp in there as its brightness draws my eye and i dont pay attention to the rest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back