Some new photos

bulletproof_cupid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't got much free time to take new photos since I started school, but I spent some time on reading photography magazines and learning about shutter speed, aperture, iso and so on. It was nothing special, but yesterday, while I was with my friends, I had the opportunity to take some photos and I decided to post them here. Please criticize them.

IMG_3661.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3672.jpg

IMG_37392.jpg

I like the pictures of the foliage. It'd be nice if the colors were a bit more vibrant, but that's probably due to the lighting conditions wherever you were.

I like the pictures of the foliage. It'd be nice if the colors were a bit more vibrant, but that's probably due to the lighting conditions wherever you were.

Yea exactly that what I want to say :thumbup:

All of them are beautifull

Hey bullet, Image 1 is great, but it seems a little soft in the center of the flower and off to the bottom and right of the peddles. I really like how it pops out though. Image 2 & 3 are great; maybe crop #3 more on the left and bottom. Image 4 I'm not really feeling, maybe if you add more of the ground so we can see more of the buildings.

#4 I want to say that I don't really like because it has no strong subject and so is boring, but I kept being brought back to the power lines - I love how they cut through the image.

Thank you very much for critisizing my photos.
Here's an edited version of the first photo with the yellow flower. I put a little sharp on the center of the flower and I warmed a bit the colours. I hope it looks better now.
IMG_36612edit.jpg

This is another photo that is similar with picture number 4. I liked the sky and I planned it as the subject of the photo but unfortunately I didn't have enough time and I took only these two pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back