Some new photos

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by bulletproof_cupid, Sep 21, 2008.

1. bulletproof_cupid

bulletproof_cupid TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I haven't got much free time to take new photos since I started school, but I spent some time on reading photography magazines and learning about shutter speed, aperture, iso and so on. It was nothing special, but yesterday, while I was with my friends, I had the opportunity to take some photos and I decided to post them here. Please criticize them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DChesler

DChesler TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like the pictures of the foliage. It'd be nice if the colors were a bit more vibrant, but that's probably due to the lighting conditions wherever you were.

3. On The Way

On The Way TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

Yea exactly that what I want to say :thumbup:

All of them are beautifull

4. cnvang

cnvang TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hey bullet, Image 1 is great, but it seems a little soft in the center of the flower and off to the bottom and right of the peddles. I really like how it pops out though. Image 2 & 3 are great; maybe crop #3 more on the left and bottom. Image 4 I'm not really feeling, maybe if you add more of the ground so we can see more of the buildings.

5. srt86hil

srt86hil TPF Noob!

#4 I want to say that I don't really like because it has no strong subject and so is boring, but I kept being brought back to the power lines - I love how they cut through the image.

6. bulletproof_cupid

bulletproof_cupid TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thank you very much for critisizing my photos.
    Here's an edited version of the first photo with the yellow flower. I put a little sharp on the center of the flower and I warmed a bit the colours. I hope it looks better now.
    [​IMG]

This is another photo that is similar with picture number 4. I liked the sky and I planned it as the subject of the photo but unfortunately I didn't have enough time and I took only these two pictures.