Some new pic's C&C please

lostep3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shot's of my car, my car is so dark it seems hard to take good shot's of it. I also have a quetion about HDR, is it the same if you take 1 pic, put it into lightroom and change the exposure's. I know with HDR work, you are suppose to have several different exposures. The last pic was one of my first HDR edits.
newinterior.jpg

face.jpg

car.jpg

Ep3_2.jpg

I'm in agreement with jw. The first one is great. although the last pic isn't bad I don't see any HDR lending to the overall image. Honestly if you wouldn't have told us it was HDR I never would have known. Which is sometimes a good thing, but I think this image could have been obtained through a single exposure. But I do like the first one. Was the entire image lighted by your dome light alone?

I like number 2 a lot. and I think I would like 3 more if the car was turned just a little more so you could see the front wheel better. I know very little about car photography so take these as just opinions!

It's a V-tech..............nooooooooooooo!!!!

Just kidding, nice shots.:D

Wow, these are great. I love the midnight feeling of lights shining down on the car in the second pic. Great pics!

I'm in agreement with jw. The first one is great. although the last pic isn't bad I don't see any HDR lending to the overall image. Honestly if you wouldn't have told us it was HDR I never would have known. Which is sometimes a good thing, but I think this image could have been obtained through a single exposure. But I do like the first one. Was the entire image lighted by your dome light alone?

Yea I took the shot in my garage, and the only light was from the interior lights. I dont really know how people get crazy HDR images. the one I did just kinda "amped" the colors up a lot. HDR with cars, kinda makes the car look fake. I know I need to practice doing good HDR work. THANKS

I like number 2 a lot. and I think I would like 3 more if the car was turned just a little more so you could see the front wheel better. I know very little about car photography so take these as just opinions!

I like #2 also, maybe a tighter crop? What lens did you use?

That's a cute little car.. I like your use of light.

I am a total noon and don't even own a photo shop app but I think your use of HDR is awesome and without looking for the HDR I didn't notice it was photo shop... gj

I am a total noon and don't even own a photo shop app but I think your use of HDR is awesome and without looking for the HDR I didn't notice it was photo shop... gj

I just started doing HDR stuff, Ive seen some pic's that are really cool looking. I think you need the right kind of photo, to do good HDR work.
Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back