Some new pics.**not work safe**

I just changed these to links because there are some pictures that may be unsuitable for younger viewers. Technically and photographically, these are very tasteful and artistic shots. Great work, just may be a bit inapropriate for our younger members. :thumbsup:

I particularly like all of recent project 1, the striped lady w/ the picture frame. That's my kind of art. I like the tones in it and the layering of the stripes.

so what you showed us was amazing but then i went and looked at your site, and i must say you work is breath taking, i dont think there is one picture i dont like, i am looking forward for some more stuff.

I'm a huge fan of your work and remember your posts from a while back.

again...Wow! Just incredible!

Hehe, I don't think breasts scare young people (after all, they've been more recently suckling on them themselves). Skinophobia seems to be primarily an affliction of older people.

Nice shots :)

Wow. Um..... wow... fantastic work. I loved the first one as well, and the second (not that the 3rd and 4th were bad mind you - LOL). Well done.

And now I have to say WOW! Thanks guys for your comments!
It's really nice to hear something like that and I must say you have some nice community here.

Absolutely beautiful work! :thumbup: Can't even pick a favorite, they are all well done on all levels - great stuff! :D

Some a bit edgy for me, but your artistic interpretation is amazing. I loved your drawing also. My favorite photography was the one of the African American woman from the back, the strength and solidity of that photograph was awesome.

Most reactions

Back