IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

Img_0510.jpg

Img_0444.jpg

#1- Your average family picture.
#2- The tilt doesnt seem to give anything to the this picture, so I would avoid it.
#3- I like it, the blurry background really makes him the focus.
#4- Nice, the distribution of the flower is done well.
#5- A bit boring, especially when compared to #4.
#6- No real focus for me, just a cigarette, some yellow shirts, and a guys pants all fighting for attention.
#7- Seems out of focus/no real focus. I like the concept, but if you had gotten the first pile in focus, then had them fade out of focus from there it would have been better. Just need that first pile.
#8- I like this one, has an interesting concept, the sunbeams from the right are nice. Just a bit out of focus at the top center.

#7- Seems out of focus/no real focus. I like the concept, but if you had gotten the first pile in focus, then had them fade out of focus from there it would have been better. Just need that first pile.

Ah hah!!! I knew what I wanted to get from the picture but i see exactly what I did wrong...I had the opposite of what I wanted..i.e.- I made the first pile blurry and kept the rest in focus when it should have been the other way around! I took this picture a long time ago and could never figure out what was wrong with the photo....thanks for the tip! =) I will be re-doing that shot today! I'm from Michigan and we got our first snow last night! =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back