Some new shots for C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bored around the house tonight. C&C welcome. thanks!

20kreyb.jpg

mwqxp4.jpg

2hnp6kk.jpg

edit- i probably should have put borders on all of them lol my bad

I like the first shot, but I can't tell if anything is in focus. could be the compression from uploading it.

i think that the LV is in focus. i was shooting wide as i could go which probably wants the best idea lol

is that a bedspread in shot 3? I really like the textures of it... >_> I want one to cut up and build a new background with :p

no its a piece of fabric i bought the other day, i have to sew up the edges then plan to use it for some portraits. thanks for the comments

#1 - I would try to work a bit more with the composition as both objects create this diagonal line almost splitting the image in half.

Depth of field is way too shallow unless you put one of the two in focus instead trying to get both sharp. Alternate maybe, having the iPod in front and focused and then the other way round.

#2 I think that one came out nice. Looks a bit "dirty" to me though. Background should be "whiter" not more blown out but just whiter. Maybe desaturate tjust the background but keep the colorful reflections in the diamonds!

#3 is awesome - without the strap! Loose the strap. Just the bass and the textured backdrop. Nice lighting.

Thank you for the comments. unfortunately, i can't take the strap off lol, it's a strap lock system

#2 and #3--nailed it.

haha thanks, messed with the ear rings a little more, not sure which one is better

32zkec5.jpg

LOVE the simplicity in the earing shot- crystal clear and sharp. And the reflection really pulls it off, this picture actually makes me smile. But then again maybe I just like diamonds! =P

haha i already thanked you in another thread, but thank you again haha

You need a greater DOF in 1 & 2 but number 3 is perfect in my eyes. Great lighting and angle for this shot

Hello Tyler

1. I like how you composed the shot. I do not like the shot itself, it seems quite a bit out of focus.

2. I really do like the simpility of the earrings. Maybe crop it a little tighter. And, I like the DOF you chose, I think it works well with the glass below the earrings.

Most reactions

Back