Some new stuff from me

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't shared much in a while, so I'll show a little of what I've been up to! Would love and CC :)

This is one of my son's friends Owen
IMG_3929bw.jpg

IMG_3897bw.jpg

IMG_3906bw.jpg

My friend Carey's son at 6 weeks old (or 8weeks??)
IMG_23585.jpg

IMG_2446.jpg

This is my sons daycare provider and her lovely family
IMG_38391bw.jpg

IMG_36151.jpg

And this is my son breaking my prop that I was practicing with him on. He's just too big!
IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_3941.jpg

1,2, 3: Hmmm.... as big a fan as I am of B&W, I think with this particular child, colour is the way to go. His skin is so fair, and hair so light that in these conversions they all rather blend together. The pictures and poses are great (Although I think a little less off the top in #3) but the B&W isn't working.
4. I think a little more DoF on this one?
5. Not sure

I love the 4th one. I really like your style of children photography. Nice series!

Thanks for commenting guys! John, I'll show you that little boy in color, let me know what you think!
IMG_3929.jpg

some nice shots, but whats with the overkill of watermarks?? Its very distracting.

On a child photography site that I am on, there has been instances of people getting their photo's stolen by this lady who claims them as her own work. My watermark is tame compared to others I've seen, actually. I'd rather be safe then sorry.

On a child photography site that I am on, there has been instances of people getting their photo's stolen by this lady who claims them as her own work. My watermark is tame compared to others I've seen, actually. I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Thats fair enough then. I guess it depends on who the photos are of that you are posting. I wouldnt be too concerned here, but on an actual photographers website where the images are larger, that is different story. I dont blame you at all, but its difficult for myself to ignore it.

Thanks for commenting guys! John, I'll show you that little boy in color, let me know what you think!
IMG_3929.jpg

Wow... that's one fair-haired boy! I'll be he's gonna sunburn like a son of a .... I think if there was a 'do-over' on this one you might want to consider the boy in say red or blue colours, and then have green surroundings; lawn, hedge... That's a tough one though. Good job!

Thats fair enough then. I guess it depends on who the photos are of that you are posting. I wouldnt be too concerned here, but on an actual photographers website where the images are larger, that is different story. I dont blame you at all, but its difficult for myself to ignore it.

I agree. The photos are nice, but the watermarks are a little distracting.

I'm having a hard time with the second in your daycare providers fam shoot. That boy on the right almost looks like he was placed in from a different shot. His face is totally different color/saturation/contrast from all the other kids'. Something's not quite right on it.

All the others are beautiful! Great job!

I'm having a hard time with the second in your daycare providers fam shoot. That boy on the right almost looks like he was placed in from a different shot. His face is totally different color/saturation/contrast from all the other kids'. Something's not quite right on it.

All the others are beautiful! Great job!

You are totally right.. that boy as well as the one on the very far left had very pale skin tones, while the others had VERY deep tans. Red/brownish skin. It didn't help that my white balance was off either. Good eye!

Thanks for commenting everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back