Some new stuff

wow amazing! I like the mood you set in the first two pics. did you use a nd filter? was that you in the first pic?

Thanks a lot everyone! :blushing:

Jaffapie said:
I would happily put a giant version of any one of these up on my wall
I would happily do a print exchange with you, or sell you a print at cost :)

That goes for everyone :) I have an online store with tons of prints for sale already, and I'm adding to it often. I'll be adding these in the next week or so.

Conch: I did use a grad ND in the first two. The last one was done combining two different exposures, one for foreground, and one for sky. (I had left my ND at home :p)

I saw By: Digital Matt, under the thread and I thought "Excellent!" But they weren't what I was expecting. They are way better! That first shot is my favorite. That is a beautiful picture. But of course.. they all are. Great work Matt, keep inspiring me!

OOOOOMMMMGGGGGG these photos are outstanding!!!!!!! :hail: :hail:

I think Matt just wants a giant pic of Jaffapie hangin on his wall :lol:

Just a random question for you Matt, you take so many great pics...do you have a favorite???

eromallagadnama said:
I think Matt just wants a giant pic of Jaffapie hangin on his wall :lol:

Just a random question for you Matt, you take so many great pics...do you have a favorite???

You got me Amanda :p Jaffapie is so cute, I'd love to have a huge poster of her on my wall! :drool:

What is my favorite photo of mine? Great question. Someone had just asked me that recently, and after thinking for a bit, I realized that this is my fav.

time_remembered.jpg

I'm a jazz musician, I love to play piano, "Time Remembered" is one of my favorite songs, and its' composer, Bill Evans, one of my idols. I had to take this picture, and it's always been my fav.

Thanks for sharing :) It's cool to see how your love for jazz comes out in your love for photography!

I want to be that good one day. How the hell do you go about taking a shot like that? I wouldn't even know where to start equipment or settings wise! What's an ND filter? You should write a book or something.

Very, Very good....Be proud, Matt... you have a great eye...

holy crap, those are amazing. the second one, i love. and i looove the one of the piano. i'm very partial to good pictures of pianos because i love to play. :)

Your pictures are God-awful. Go find somthing else to do with your life.

Just kidding. Amazing pics man.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back