some new sx70 manipulations

Discussion in 'Alternative Techniques & Photo Gallery' started by carlita, Oct 30, 2003.

1. carlita

carlita TPF Noob!

i still don't actually have the right filter for my onestep camera to get good exposures using the time-zero film, but i think i've been able to get by fairly well without it so far. so these are maybe a little dark, but oh well.

these first few are from a small texas town called shiroh:

(i wish this sign were easier to read. :?)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(the flash on this one makes me mad. :irked: )
    [​IMG]

these next ones are from new orleans:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now go ahead... pick me apart. :p

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Now sweetie...you know I'd never do that! :D

I really dig the first two.... I love your stars on the first one! :thumbsup: To me, SX-70 manipulation is about Impressionism, so I don't care if I can't read a sign or get too many details....so to me that image is wonderful just as it is. Love those clothespins on the second one, too..... cool shot!

Let's see *as she scrolls down to take another peek* the NO images aren't as good - ONLY because you lost your colorful sky, though in #6 it doesn't matter as much because you have the subject taking up most of the image. (This is where I like to scan, print and hand color, but that's 'jist little ole me') :p Bottom line: nice work with the manipulation on the architecture, all the way around.

You went and had some fun, didn't ya?? :cheer: Good work!!