Some nice large format boudoir and nudes pix

Yeah, digital photography is really difficult. Just finding the "ON" switch and the shutter button can take months. And, you have to study for years before you can create a YouTube video with your cell phone. Film is sooooo much easier than digital. That's why the public flocks to digital photography -- they hate the easiness of film and enjoy the challenge of learning new technical things! :lol:

You're talking about digital the way the vast majority of people do it, not actual, real photographers. But you seem to be comparing that to how real photographers did film.

By the same token, you'd have to compare that to how the vast majority of people did film back in the day, which is simply grab the cheapest film, shove it in their camera, press the shutter button 24-36 times, and then drop it off at a 1 hour print lab. That's not really any harder than finding the on button, pressing the shutter, and then figuring out how to upload your photos. In fact, in some senses, how most people did film was actually probably easier than how most people do digital, as figuring out how to upload your photos from your camera in some ways is perhaps more challenging than simply handing a kid in a store your roll of film.

At the extreme ends, both mediums can be as challenging as you want them to be.

About the only one I really liked was the woman laying on her belly on a bed, facing away... nice moody shot, nice buns!

I like that one a lot, too. :blushing:

The rest are hit 20% and miss 80%, more or less. That "Master of..." title is laughably pretentious, unless he's mocking himself which seems unlikely.

All in fun, folks. Relax. :)

All in fun, folks. Relax. :)

Ha, you managed to hit the exact right notes that some of the film snobs on here like to hit, so it was convincing. Good job on the subtle troll. :)

The the uncomfortable poses and cold expressions in the nude gallery tend to make me think this guy doesn't have a healthy regard for women. I didn't find much of the humor gallery very funny and I found the sexual reference regarding 9/11 to be offensive.

Most reactions

Back