Some nice photos just for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like your eye for composition. And the colors are all nice but maybe a bit overdone. They feel a bit HDR-ish and I'm personally not a fan of overdone HDR. Many of the pics look over-sharpened and they all look a little soft on the focus.

You really do have a VERY good feel for composition, though. You're shooting interesting things in interesting ways. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing more from you!

So what do you want to hear so that I can type it out for ya?

The point of CC is not to be nice or to be mean, but its to improve. You may have a bunch of people who come on here and stroke your ego and tell you that #1 is great or they prefer #3 or some are not bad. Where is that going to get you?

As I am unsure as to what you would consider kind, I guess I won't post my comments.

So what do you want to hear so that I can type it out for ya?

The point of CC is not to be nice or to be mean, but its to improve. You may have a bunch of people who come on here and stroke your ego and tell you that #1 is great or they prefer #3 or some are not bad. Where is that going to get you?

As I am unsure as to what you would consider kind, I guess I won't post my comments.
Ooh... I hope that wasn't a knock on my C&C... I might need a hug now... :lol::lmao::lol:

No, not even a knock on the OP, just on the general attitude of CC on these boards.

I was probably typing my reply when you posted your CC :)

HEY BIG TWINKY OR WHATEVER U CALL URSELF - WHY DONT U F**K OFF - I WAS BEING SCARSTIC - OR DON;T U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - WANT ME TO EXPLAIN- OK!! BIGTWINKY UR SUCH A NICE GUY-NOW THAT IS ME BEING SCARCASTIC - THE SAME WAY AS I WAS ASKING U TO BE KIND!!! HOW DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO LEARN OR WANT TO COME ONTO A FORUM WITH SOMEONE WITH UR ATTIDUE-U CERTAINLY WOULDN'T ENCOURAGE ME. AND NO I DON;T WANT MY EGO STROKED - AND IF I DID IT WOULDN'T BE BY U!!!!!!!!!!:sexywink:

pugs i appreciate your comments and yes i am only learning how to take photos and work on photoshop and everytime i do something i learn something new.

Guys like that dick head obivously think they are too good for the likes of me!!!!!!!!!!!!Or am I just ****e on his boots!!!

Oh had another look at the images and they are not over sharpened think it is because they are saved at a low res and they haven;t reproduced well - the originals are sharp. Also diffused glow has been used a bit on some of them and they give it that out of focus feel - but thanks for pointing that out will make sure and save them at a higer res from now on.

to be honest, i dont like them too much lol the first2 are ok, but from there on, they look to fake. i had had to think to figure out if #3 was photoshopped or not.

they just dont look natural to me, please dont take it the wrong way. the composition is pretty good.

HEY BIG TWINKY OR WHATEVER U CALL URSELF - WHY DONT U F**K OFF - I WAS BEING SCARSTIC - OR DON;T U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - WANT ME TO EXPLAIN- OK!! BIGTWINKY UR SUCH A NICE GUY-NOW THAT IS ME BEING SCARCASTIC - THE SAME WAY AS I WAS ASKING U TO BE KIND!!! HOW DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO LEARN OR WANT TO COME ONTO A FORUM WITH SOMEONE WITH UR ATTIDUE-U CERTAINLY WOULDN'T ENCOURAGE ME. AND NO I DON;T WANT MY EGO STROKED - AND IF I DID IT WOULDN'T BE BY U!!!!!!!!!!:sexywink:

pugs i appreciate your comments and yes i am only learning how to take photos and work on photoshop and everytime i do something i learn something new.

Guys like that dick head obivously think they are too good for the likes of me!!!!!!!!!!!!Or am I just ****e on his boots!!!

cool story bro. you need to calm down. with an attitude like that, you will not learn anything on here

Oh had another look at the images and they are not over sharpened think it is because they are saved at a low res and they haven;t reproduced well - the originals are sharp. Also diffused glow has been used a bit on some of them and they give it that out of focus feel - but thanks for pointing that out will make sure and save them at a higer res from now on.
Woah! Simmer down... Sarcasm and other intangibles are VERY hard to convey across the Interwebs. I didn't get that you were being sarcastic about "pls be kind" and it doesn't surprise me that bigtwinky didn't get it either.

If you look through the posts here, you'll seen just how MANY beginners and new members ask for C&C with a "be kind" or "be gentle" disclaimer. It gets frustrating because sometimes a photo sucks and a beginner needs to hear that. THAT is what I think bigtwinky was reacting to.

There's also the fact that flying off the handle and yelling at an established member that many of us like or at the least respect as well as calling him names is NOT a good way to get anyone here to react well to you. It comes across as emotionally immature and childish.

Tantrums, outbursts, and name-calling are a GREAT way to end up on people's ignore list.

Thanks for the comments - will defo take them on board - it is a learning curve:lmao:

Pugs the think is when ur only starting out u need support not someone jumping all over u when ur asking for opinions.

It is just nice to hear nice things but the not so nice need to be heard too.

I have only been on here a few days and seen photos i thought where not so good but there is a way to say things not be dam rude!!!!!!!!!

Was on bigthingies site and his stuff is ok but have seen better so who does he think he is???

Oh also ment to say maybe irish scarsims is a bit different to canadians, or americans.. over here we would have understood that right away-next time I will say nothing.

I disagree I dont want people telling me my photos are good if they suck. When I post pictures for C&C on here I want people to be honest, if it sucks tell me that. He was not being rude he was trying to help you, some people are way to sensitive!

You do realize C&C stands for Critique and Comments!

Pugs the think is when ur only starting out u need support not someone jumping all over u when ur asking for opinions.

It is just nice to hear nice things but the not so nice need to be heard too.

I have only been on here a few days and seen photos i thought where not so good but there is a way to say things not be dam rude!!!!!!!!!

Was on bigthingies site and his stuff is ok but have seen better so who does he think he is???

Oh also ment to say maybe irish scarsims is a bit different to canadians, or americans.. over here we would have understood that right away-next time I will say nothing.
Congrats! You just turned me against you. You're persisting with the name-calling and immature behaviour. And, you've even gone so far as to say that you feel a WORKING professional photographer's work is nothing special when in reality it runs circles around what you have posted up here. I don't even have to break out of the thumbnail view on his site to see that his work trumps yours in spades.

Grow up. I'm done with this thread and you until you develop a little maturity and learn a little class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back