some night car shots

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by The Empress, Dec 16, 2007.

1. The Empress

The Empress TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    These were taken a while back, C&C welcome as always! lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I want to go out and do some car shots for TPF's newly deemed Automotive month, but it's the middle of winter and the prettiest vehicle to be seen is a Snow Plow.

#1 is by far the best, but I would have backed up a few feet and framed in the entire car.

#'s2 and 3, they are too dark the detail is lost in the darkness, Black cars are not the greatest subject for night shots.

3. noob873

noob873 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The first one is the best, my only complaint would be the telephone pole behind the car, I find it distracting. Try taking them out in photoshop. But its still a great pic. :)

#2 and 3 I dont like so much, on 2 you cant tell where the car meets the sky, and the thing behind the car is distracting as well. And the last one just doesnt look as good, looks like you used the flash? I would've used the longer shutterspeed on a tripod instead. (like it looks like you did on the first one)

4. THORHAMMER

THORHAMMER TPF Noob!

I pretty much agree with the previous comments, but I wanted to say that first one is cool, nice colors. I really like STI's and of course I love all black cars since my car is all black too. I just need black wheels..lol

Nice clean car,