Some Night Shots

Mathijs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sunday night, bright sky, full moon, ,canon EOS 300D, 16mm Fisheye, tripod, a road without much traffic and a little photoshop resulted in these photos:

CRW_0689.jpg

CRW_0651.jpg

CRW_0652.jpg

CRW_0659.jpg

CRW_0695.jpg

NIce shots. I like the first and last.

these are some very good shots, only thing is, did u filter them to look a lot brighter, if u wouldnt have said they were night time i would of thought they were daytime :)

very creative. the first is my fav. i love the shadows, moon glow on the field, stars and lights on the house. nice exposure. i would a crop right above the white stripe.

nice effects on all!

@ChineydDoll
I didn't filter anything, just a long exposure (30 seconds at F4 and first one at 2.8) and a little post processing

Love the first shot, amazing detail throughout the whole shot, i need to get an DSLR!!!

I love this whole set.

Really nice shots.

nice shots!!:thumbup: the first one really stands out to me!

Um... WOW. I REALLY like this series. The last three shots are killer, The moon light combined with the ground fog combined with the low camera angle and wide lens equals one sweet photograph. I would have like to see the lens distortion corrected in PS but it does add to the dream like quality in some of the shots :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back