doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello again

there was another nice night with a wonderful full moon, no clouds and no wind. And this time i did take my tripod with me. What a difference does it make.
So here are a few pics from this night. Hope you enjoy

nachtfoto006.jpg

nachtfoto007.jpg

nachtfoto008.jpg

nachtfoto009.jpg

nachtfoto010.jpg

nachtfoto011.jpg

nachtfoto012.jpg

Greetz Daan

thank you
and it wasnt my intent.........but i can always say it was :p
The docks shot was a bit of an experiment.....never shoot with high a high ISO. Shot this one with ISO 800 F10 and shutter speed of 30 seconds. I really like the outcome of that. Maybe gonna try a few more tonight.

Thankfully we are having this stable high pressure area right now, so we can enjoy these moonlit nights. Well I could not. Was too sick. But I'm getting better and might venture out again, even though around here there really isn't much to take photos of, and my camera begins to show its limitations when it comes to upping the ISO or taking long exposures. ISO 400 is the highest, and makes EXTREMELY grainy photos, and 15 sec is the longest exposure... go figure :roll:

Christmas, do come quick and bring me my 350D! ;)

Awwww.... MIA! I wanted to see... :(

there you go
they are horrible though, way to dark. But its an old thread, so i was just starting with the whole photography thing.

Yeah, still... not that bad though for a "just starting with the whole photography thing" effort. I've taken much worse - recently even! :D

I think it's interesting to see the progress! And thanks for reactivating them! True selflessness on your part. :thumbup:

The bottom one is pretty good! Just needs a little processing... As probably a few others there too. I bet most of them would look very good reprocessing them from the raw! ;)

I'm not suggesting that you do that or anything... just saying...

Most reactions

Back