Some of mine C&C

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, let me know what you think, everyone of these is straight off the camera, other than the In the Raw which has been shapened.
office16.jpg

office15.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

dphillipsphotography.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots!

I really like 3 and 4, although I think I would have focused more on the middle of the flower.

I would have also put the whole of the restaurant sign in the frame.

Technical aspects ares great!

Nice shots!

I really like 3 and 4, although I think I would have focused more on the middle of the flower.

I would have also put the whole of the restaurant sign in the frame.

Technical aspects ares great!

Thanks! yes I agree with you on the flower comment, I wish I had one of each, as I like how this one is focused as well.

1. Framing is awkward. I think the signs could've been framed better. The sky looks great but obviously at the expense of exposing the sign in the foreground. Looks flat and soft.

2. Like the colors but the image doesn't do anything for me.

3. The out-of-focus pedals to the fore are distracting. The hard shadows on the flower are distracting. Maybe provide some fill?

4. Great color but I'd like to see the focus move forward on the flower. The selective focus on the backside of the flower bugs me for some reason, but that is a matter of preference.

5. I like the colors and the exposure, except for the blown highlight on the buildings. Maybe it just the dumbed down resolution but it looks oversharped on my monitor, may just be me though.

the colors are wonderful, be careful with your horizontal and vertical lines though, straighten #1 and #2 up, otherwise nice shots

I like the color and sharpness of 2, but not a fan of the comp. The last picture is really nice. I think it has a lot of potential. I like the framing and the tree in the foreground. Nice job!

Thanks,I agree with comments, I will mention on the two pink flowers being out of focus, there was a gust of wind when I took that, I liked they were out of focus, give the blowing in the wind look... which they really were.
I will try and post a few more later today!

This is that same orange flower, I am interested to here feedback on this one.
IMG_2665.jpg

flowerzoom.jpg

I really like the vividness of both of the new ones. I would like to have no.6 framed and hung in my bedroom. :smileys:

All my photos are for sale! I have that one for sale at a local coffee shop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back