Some of my artwork

chanda95

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just noticed there is a creative corner here. That's a neat to see. It looks like there are some very talented people here. Do a little bit of graphite and colored pencil drawing..here are a few of my works..Have a ton more but didn't really want to go overboard.

I have, by the way, been practicing with the camera a little more. Have stepped away from the frustrations of portrait work for the moment but hopefully will get back to it this week. May post some pictures this evening for critique. They are still on my camera at home. Cheers!

$.facebook_886788772.jpg$Artwork.jpg$Branding - Graphite.jpg$Completed picture.jpg$IMAG2456.jpg$IMAG2711.jpg$Kiana.jpeg

Wow nice work. Do you use pictures as your template or do you freehand

You are a very talented person. I envy those that can do these sort of things. I gave up my oils and guash a long time ago now due to life getting in my way, so I took up photography, well one of the reasons I took up photography...

You are a very talented person. I envy those that can do these sort of things. I gave up my oils and guash a long time ago now due to life getting in my way, so I took up photography, well one of the reasons I took up photography...

Thank you! I am picking up photography because a camera is easier to lug around than my art supplies. That, and maybe I will get some good enough pictures to draw down the road. I don't have the time to draw like I want so photography is giving me a creative outlet and that helps. :)

Love the boy at the lake!! Great work! Thanks for sharing!

I just noticed there is a creative corner here. That's a neat to see. It looks like there are some very talented people here. Do a little bit of graphite and colored pencil drawing..here are a few of my works..Have a ton more but didn't really want to go overboard.

I have, by the way, been practicing with the camera a little more. Have stepped away from the frustrations of portrait work for the moment but hopefully will get back to it this week. May post some pictures this evening for critique. They are still on my camera at home. Cheers!

View attachment 75839View attachment 75840View attachment 75841View attachment 75842View attachment 75843View attachment 75844View attachment 75845

Very good, but move-beyond copying photos; there's so much more in your subconscious that can be brought into the world, that's your unique vision.

Very good, but move-beyond copying photos; there's so much more in your subconscious that can be brought into the world, that's your unique vision.

Agreed..however most of these were commissions and when you do commissions you do what the customer wants and when they submit a photograph..that's what you do. :)

Love the boy at the lake!! Great work! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! That's one that I like but don't like. I see what I could have done different on that one and kick myself for not doing it but it was one I learned a lot from.

This stuff really makes me want to start drawing again. =) It's been so long. =( So time consuming.

Yes.

Agreed..however most of these were commissions and when you do commissions you do what the customer wants and when they submit a photograph..that's what you do. :)

Wow! Amazing! Glad to meet another fellow-artist. I submit for your c&c my latest and best work..........................

stickman.png

WOW! A very talented artist! I loved all of them :) Such detail :)

Wow! Amazing! Glad to meet another fellow-artist. I submit for your c&c my latest and best work..........................

stickman.png
LOL. hilarious!

o.p.

you have some talent there. Nice to see instead of all these mechanical shutterbugs on here...
:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back