Some of my artwork

Chanda--Hey! Lovely drawings, in that very classic, realistic style that people have loved for centuries!

snerd--your stick figure man need to be helped along in Photoshop, like I did with this drawing I made back in 2011. ALL drawings need post-processing!

$139666884.jpg

Wow! Amazing! Glad to meet another fellow-artist. I submit for your c&c my latest and best work..........................

stickman.png

What an incredible visual impact with great use of lines and you captured the feelings and emotions of your subject beautifully. Such talent! I couldn't have done it any better (actually probably not - I have a hard time with graphic design).

I seriously laughed out loud. That made my day. Too flipping funny. :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo ...... please don't abandon your art for photography. You have a gift. I like to sketch but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. If you MUST, take a break but never give it up. You can do both. I love both but have forsaken my love of sketching ... don't make the same mistake. I'd reached the point to where I wasn't progressing but I really feel that you can go as far as you want.

Beautiful work. My favorite is number one.

Nice shading.

Most reactions

Back