Some of my collection .. A new member

Feras

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everybody
I`m a new member in this forum ..
These are some of my photos .. Wish u`ll like them ..

Allah Akbar ..
4008290927_69ea8e77a6_o.jpg

The Anonymous ..
4109914291_8e5e73df17_o.jpg

Leaving without me ..
4109915175_d67b73cc28_o.jpg

Under the rain ..
4500088059_3f3c1ec018_b.jpg

Buirut ..
o

Those are some great photos, I'm really liking the first one.

The first would have been better if all the post were lit and if the last closest one to the right was seen. It cuts off before the light. Either include the light or get rid of the pole. It is distracting. Overall the first is a beautiful pic.

#2 is also a great shot. I like how dreamy it feels.
#3 has too much contrast for me. All the white is distracting and hard to look at.
#4 is also nice but I don't like that a portion of the hood is cut off and the same with the letters on the jacket...seems unbalanced.

Feras
Hello and welcome to the forum, nice entrance.

I like your second photo. When I was scrolling down, I stopped before the total shot was in my screen. I wonder what this shot would look like if you cropped the bottom of the photo some. I think it may bring the shot closer...

Those are some great photos, I'm really liking the first one.
thnx a lot for ur support ..

The first would have been better if all the post were lit and if the last closest one to the right was seen. It cuts off before the light. Either include the light or get rid of the pole. It is distracting. Overall the first is a beautiful pic.

thnx a lot for that advice .. i`ll work on it in the next time ..

#2 is also a great shot. I like how dreamy it feels.
#3 has too much contrast for me. All the white is distracting and hard to look at.
#4 is also nice but I don't like that a portion of the hood is cut off and the same with the letters on the jacket...seems unbalanced.
2. thnx .. it`s my favorite one ..
3. right .. i`ll fix it next time ..
4. yeah .. i realized that just now ..

Feras
Hello and welcome to the forum, nice entrance.

I like your second photo. When I was scrolling down, I stopped before the total shot was in my screen. I wonder what this shot would look like if you cropped the bottom of the photo some. I think it may bring the shot closer...

thnx for the greeting :hug::
About ur advice , i`ll do it and i`ll c how it will look ..
thnx ..

I like them all (except what have already been mentioned about the first pic). Very nice....

I like them all (except what have already been mentioned about the first pic). Very nice....

thnx a lot dude ..

That's some really good work! I like all of them. Obviously new to the forum, but not new to photography!

thnx a lot .. u got that right ..

Great shots, and welcome to the forums.

Steve M.
thnx a lot dude ..
and thnx for the greeting ..

The first couple are amazing! how did you get the water so misty-like?
thnx ..
the settings were ..
F22 and 50" for the first pic
F22 and 30" for the second one ..
i`m not sure but i usually use these settings

The first couple are amazing! how did you get the water so misty-like?

he answered with specific settings, but the reason why is because of those long shutter speeds. you know that the longer the shutter is open, the higher the chance action will blur instead of freezing. so here instead of seeing water in motion being and being "stopped" with a higher shutter speed, you're seeing a blending of the waters motion over the course of that 30 to 50 seconds. since the rest of the scene is static you wind up with a very sharp and crisp image and yet silky like water.

this is a very common technique you'll see in waterfall or stream type shots where the water is really creamy like while flowing around rocks and such. :)

feras: lovely photos btw. :)

Love the second one! I spotted a hot pixel in there, though. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back