Some of My Concert Photos

Crazymainer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well I do a lot of Concert stuff in the Greater Northeast USA. I still us Film only don't believe in Digital for Concert work, I use 1600 ISO and 3200 ISO for all of my Concert shots.

So here is a small sample of some of my stuff over the past few years.

6638700-R1-021-9.jpg

Toots and the Maytales

9541800-R2-023-10.jpg

Bean from Morningwood

CKYAdvengeSevenFold016.jpg

Advenge Seven Fold

FH000003.jpg

FL020013.jpg

Disturbed

KN002003.jpg

KISS

PA12801389914.jpg

Lucia from KMFDM

Enjoy folks

Cheers
CM

great picture of lucia. may i ask why you have such reservations about digital?

great picture of lucia. may i ask why you have such reservations about digital?

Thanks she was such a doll i got to hang with her before the show, she was having trouble with her Cell-phone so I took her over to where I got my Old Cell Phone and she got it fix after the show I got to hang out with the band on the bus and she still sends me e-mails which is cool. KMFDM is one of my favorite bands they really do mean it when they say that their fans come first.

Simple I shot a lot of Hard Core Rock and Punk shows that most of the time have wild lighting and the Sound is very loud. I know a few other guys who shot with Digitals but when they do Punk Shows they won't use them they will use there film because the sound screws up the electronics in the Digitals.

Plus for me there is nothing like a negative to use to reproduce photos for bands. Sorry I know that a lot of folks will come and tell me this or that but I'll put my Negs up against any of your Jpegs and mine will be better in the larger formates.

Plus for me there is nothing like a negative to use to reproduce photos for bands. Sorry I know that a lot of folks will come and tell me this or that but I'll put my Negs up against any of your Jpegs and mine will be better in the larger formates.

With 1600 and 3200 ISO? :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back