Some of my drawings... :)

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of my drawings.... What do y'all think?

5eb0ef81.jpg

306496a7.jpg

405859da.jpg

83760c92.jpg

boy.jpg

Niki said:
OMG! :shock:
These are awesome!
Do you just use pencil?

I love that frog, it looks almost as if it was alive. Wow, great work!

Oh hey, you should join Darfions art forum too.... http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=darfionart :wink:
For all the pictures above I used pencil... I also paint some but I draw most of the time...

I had just finished the picture of the little boy last night.
The eagle I drew when I was 10 :lol: notice the signature... how it looks like a little kid signed it... :lol:

Yay! :shock: Great work, I like the details of your drawings... :) The last but one picture looks like photograph. Awesome! :D

Hey by the way can I ask how do you make the hair so living?
It's my big problem. :oops:

And you must have natural skill, if you have drawn that good already at the age of 10. :D

Wow!! These are great LM!! Are you in art school? Lets see some of those paintings.

BTW the portrait of the girl is awesome!!!!

Holy Crap those are awesome!!! So what does that make you about 16 now??? Better artwork than I see at the college I attend!!! Great job!!!

eromallagadnama said:
Holy Crap those are awesome!!! So what does that make you about 16 now??? Better artwork than I see at the college I attend!!! Great job!!!

I'm 17,
Mygrain, no, I'm not in art school... I just do it because some people said I could never draw..... :D

Niki, I got your email and sent you a really long message... lol I hope it helps some! :)

Here was my last painting I did.... it's approx. 4' x 3' large...
It will probably be my last painting I will ever do.... they take WAY too long to finish... This one took me 2 days!

20142609.jpg

This looked like a photo to me first. :shock:
Wow, you are soooo good. :D Awesome work again!

And I got your mail. Thanks for it, you made this girl happy. :D

Dude...I've spent over twenty years studing art and for someone who isn't formally trained...YOU ARE FREAKIN AMAZING!!!!!! I am completly blown away by your work!!! A true master! Bravo!!!

Wait!!!!! LM please DO NOT STOP PAINTING...for the love of art and the preservation of all that is beautiful PLEASE DO NOT STOP PAINTING...some artists spend decades trying to achive what you've been able to accomplish in justs a few years. Paintings can take a long time to work on so maybe you should find something to paint that is not so detailed. Work looser and faster and see what happens. Experiment and have fun. BUT whatever you do don't stop painting. You have a truly great gift and I'd hate to see it not used on canvas. Sorry, I'm a painter myself and I know it when I see someone who could do great things for the craft.

Most reactions

Back