Some of my Emergency Scene Photographs from 2011. Enjoy and NO C&C!

Status
Not open for further replies.

photo guy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of my photographs that I have taken in 2011 while doing my duties as a fire dept. photographer. Enjoy and Please do not C&C. Thank You.

I don't see any pictures...

Good call, O|||||||O.... neither do I! (btw.. I think of you as BINARY.. is that ok with you? Like as in a bunch of Zero's and One's!) lol!

Last edited:
Photos from a duplex fire on 12-29-2011 that left 1 hurt.

Close up of the Engine 1 with medic 2 behind

Photo showing most of the scene including the street sign for a location marker.
This is one of the new squad cars in the city with the new black and white design.

Photo showing both engines on the scene. Engine 2 in front with Engine 1 behind.

Photo taken as I arrived on location. Back of Engine 1 shown with front part of Medic 2 shown.

Didn't you already post these same photos?

More photos to come.

Uh.. PG (is that like Parental Guidance?) as I mentioned earlier.. the "Just for fun" section is about the only place we don't C&C.... and we go easy on the Beginners Section. You have this posted in a NON-Beginners sections... that gets heavily C&C'd! I don't think you can ask for no C&C here.. it would be kind of like when you announced "THIS THREAD IS CLOSED".. you just don't have enough Magic Points to pull it off! :)

Leave me alone on this thread. This is for people who want to actually see photos without all of the circus that was done earlier. I want this one to be rid of that. THANK YOU

hey.. I am NOT CC'ing anything.. just like you asked! :)

I want people to be courtious here and no bashing, name calling, calling anything crap, no anything like what has been going on with the other threads. I want to get my work out since a lot of people have left from helping me. I know of 1 right now who I consider as helping at this tiime due to what has happened and the rest I will find other means to do. Anyone else who seriously want to help me can knock off what has happened and PM me about it. Until then, just enjoy the photos.

Question: Are you a Grad student... doing a thesis on the Internet Forum Hostility or something? That is the only reason I can think of that you would be how you are... constantly provoking everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back