Some of my Favorite Portraits from Last Fall

LOVE the eyes. Do you have a website> I would love to see more of your work.

Wow! That's all I can say - Wow.

Thanks so much, really appreciate the nice words. :)

LOVE the eyes. Do you have a website> I would love to see more of your work.

Very kind, thanks! I do have a website, but its in transition right now. Also, its a site geared more towards people in my local area. But thanks for asking. Much appreciated! :)

I don't think this kind of photography is fit for nitpicking that's fit for studio works. These borders on candid shots. Look at #4, there's no way stringent traditional posing would result in that.

Natural flow and an eye for the unique expressions is much more important than remembering every rule of portraiture. It's very difficult and time consuming to tell kids to reenact something that they do spontaneously. I would rather ignore some rules and capture those split second of wonders.

You did an excellent job of capturing these expressions NJMAN!

I don't think this kind of photography is fit for nitpicking that's fit for studio works. These borders on candid shots. Look at #4, there's no way stringent traditional posing would result in that.

Natural flow and an eye for the unique expressions is much more important than remembering every rule of portraiture. It's very difficult and time consuming to tell kids to reenact something that they do spontaneously. I would rather ignore some rules and capture those split second of wonders.

You did an excellent job of capturing these expressions NJMAN!

Hey, thanks so much for the very kind words! I really appreciate that. :)

#6 is my favourite, its relaxed and posed at the same time, Nice

Many thanks for taking the time to comment Rachelsne!

Most reactions

Back