Some of my Horse Shots

DragonMoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dragonmoonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Probably my favorite animal out there is the horse...so majestic and noble. Here are some of my past photos...

Welsh Pony in Torrington, CT:
pony5-22.1.jpg

pony5-22.4.jpg

This little guy belongs to a petting zoo. If you're from New England and go to fairs, you've seen their animals. I go past their farm where the animals are kept all the time. They are actually very well cared for and have lots of nice clean open space to run around in. The lighting was the worst time of day (high noon) and it was windy as anything...but he was so cute I just had to take a couple shots!

The following were all taken at the First Company Governor's Horse Guards in Avon, CT:
horseguard1-1.22.jpg

horseguard1-1.16.jpg

horseguard1-1.11.jpg

Soft_Snow_by_Dracofish.jpg

I have more of these guys that I have to post to get up on my website.

Very beautiful shots. I can't believe they have had only one reply so far... The pony is adorable, and the horse shots are stunning. :thumbup:

I also don't belive it!
The first two are great shots - and very well exposed for midday work - especially as there are white parts on that miniture.
The horses in the snow though are the clear winners - again great expsures and fantastic photos - I really like that last one with him/her resting in the snow.

Most reactions

Back