Some Of My Nature Pics...

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by Chino13, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Chino13

Chino13 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    These are some of em...i'm all for some comments and critique...but be gentle, it's my first time actually showing this to a forum that majors in nothing but photography....thanks much everyone...

1-
    [​IMG]

2-
    [​IMG]

3-
    [​IMG]

4-
    [​IMG]

5-
    [​IMG]

6-
    [​IMG]

That's all I'll bother ya'll with for now...I'm sure theres gonna be enough bashing to go around for awhile...so if all goes well i'll post the rest up...thanks again ;)

oh btw...I know a lot of people like to/prefer to touch up their photos with PS...I personally do not like to touch up photos, then they're not in their original form IMHO...and no this isn't all I have as far as nature photos, I have roughly 300+...some from the local parks and some from Bushnell National Cemetary where my grandfather is buried at.

2. gordon77

gordon77 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    welcome to the forums :D

#1 has great colours but are the clouds out of focus or am i seeing funny (too much Canadian club/dry hehe) also the building and tree in the foreground takes away from the shot ALOT.

#3 i think would be better if you took it in portrait rather than landscape. i hope you dont mind me editing this but this is what i mean

[​IMG]

#5 - the horizon is in the middle and a little off level. i thyink the path and yellow sign has to go in this, also your main subject (the church?) is hidden. get a bit closer and you there :)

#6 is a great capture and its a bummer you didnt have better light, the tree? on the left is distracting but other than that good stuff.

#2&4 are very very boring for me, there isnt really any subject in them.

i hope thats a nice critique :D

3. Lrg

Lrg TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    nice comment =) would be cool if you could comment my pictures

4. Chino13

Chino13 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks much for the comments/critique :) I'm always looking for ways to improve my shots...I'm just one of the weird people that don't always like to center their main subject/object in the photo...but I completely see where you're coming from...thank you again