Some Of My Nature Pics...

Chino13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some of em...i'm all for some comments and critique...but be gentle, it's my first time actually showing this to a forum that majors in nothing but photography....thanks much everyone...

1-
2zr3ih2.jpg

2-
2ujntyx.jpg

3-
eladnc.jpg

4-
rvzvqc.jpg

5-
b5n1ic.jpg

6-
24mc03t.jpg

That's all I'll bother ya'll with for now...I'm sure theres gonna be enough bashing to go around for awhile...so if all goes well i'll post the rest up...thanks again ;)

oh btw...I know a lot of people like to/prefer to touch up their photos with PS...I personally do not like to touch up photos, then they're not in their original form IMHO...and no this isn't all I have as far as nature photos, I have roughly 300+...some from the local parks and some from Bushnell National Cemetary where my grandfather is buried at.

welcome to the forums :D

#1 has great colours but are the clouds out of focus or am i seeing funny (too much Canadian club/dry hehe) also the building and tree in the foreground takes away from the shot ALOT.

#3 i think would be better if you took it in portrait rather than landscape. i hope you dont mind me editing this but this is what i mean

untitled-2.jpg

#5 - the horizon is in the middle and a little off level. i thyink the path and yellow sign has to go in this, also your main subject (the church?) is hidden. get a bit closer and you there :)

#6 is a great capture and its a bummer you didnt have better light, the tree? on the left is distracting but other than that good stuff.

#2&4 are very very boring for me, there isnt really any subject in them.

i hope thats a nice critique :D

nice comment =) would be cool if you could comment my pictures

Thanks much for the comments/critique :) I'm always looking for ways to improve my shots...I'm just one of the weird people that don't always like to center their main subject/object in the photo...but I completely see where you're coming from...thank you again

Most reactions

Back