::.Some Of My New Portrait Work::. Feedback Apprecited

sdotbphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sdotb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some of my new portraits I shot in the past few months let me know what you guys think. thank you

for more of my work check out

SdotB

IMG_8797resize.jpg

IMG_6980resize.jpg

IMG_7860resize.jpg

IMG_7811resize.jpg

IMG_7843resize.jpg

IMG_7826resize.jpg

IMG_7797resize.jpg

IMG_6968resize.jpg

IMG_2393resize.jpg

IMG_0771-2resize.jpg

Wow, how'd you get the chance to shoot Justin Bieber? I am not sure who the rest of them are, but I really like 2, 5, 7, and 9! Nice work!

The colours of 6 and and 7 are softer and I prefer the stronger contrasts as in 8 and 9.

I wasn't keen on photo 2 at first but looking at it again I like the way he is almost coming out of the photo - there is good separation between the model and the background.

I like your work :thumbup:

Nice I like most of it, but my favorite is the Justin Bieber one. :thumbup:

Dude, you shot bieber with the wrong device..... ;)

1,7,and 8 all kick ass. Justin Bieber--my eight year-old son would be impressed...he likes Justin's videos an awful lot. I'm not really fond of the shot; he's visually too far to the left of the frame, like he's falling out of the shot. To me, the first photo has just awesome lighting, and I like the strength of the very simple composition, even with the pole with the small "x" on it growing out of his head...it just appeals to me, that shot!

Nice shots, but I don't get that happy, happy, joy, joy feeling. Why is everyone angry?

Just kidding. Nice work, but a bit heavy on the vignetting IMO on some.

Dude, checked out your website. You are definitely doing something right with shoots like that, with artists like that. Congrats man, how'd you get "in" with these people?

The last one sucks big time.

I think he's a music video director and a pretty popular one too to know those people. Never heard of him though but seen some of those music video before.

Edit: Oh, I thought this was the professional forum. Nevermind.

Most reactions

Back