some of my photography c +c

jtedesco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi all, im new to these forums and wanted to see what people thought about my photography.

I just started getting into photography about a month ago. I bought myself a fujifilm finepix s1500 and have been using it alot, so far so good. I mostly like taking shots of nature as well as macro shots of anything.

i just wanted to know what people thought about my photography and how im doing for the amount of time ive been taking pictures.

here is my flickr where photos can be found

Folks here don't like to click on a link to go to a photo gallery to view images that you want C&C on (especially if your gallery has lots of images). Pick 3 or 4 images that you really want C&C and imbed them in your post.

To imbed an image from Flickr. Go to the picture you want to use from Flickr and click on "All Sizes" (above your picture). Select the size you want to display and then look below the picture for the #2 box that says "Grab the photo's URL:". Highlight to select it and then right click the selection and hit Cut (or Copy). Now go back to the TPF (The Photo Forum) post you want to imbed the image in. Click on the orange and grey icon above the message box (the one that looks like a tree with a camera in the front of it). In the box that pops up, paste the URL in box (make sure you only have 1 "http://" in the URL line before you hit the Ok button). Hit the Ok button. Click on the "Preview Post" button to see if your picture is imbedded in the post.

Most reactions

Back