Reaction score
Some of my work ive done let me know what you think
Ya Boy

YaBoy.jpg

Topic
DSC_0184.jpg

Tha Vill
hdr4.jpg

Very nice work, I like them all, especially #2. I love the perspective you shot from and his head being even with the overpass and creating the feeling that the guy is 14' tall. Well done! And as with the last set you posted -I am just drawn in by the blue.

Is that OJ in the last shot??? Anyways, I always like the treatment you gave your photos but the first doesn't really look like your style. I do like the second one even with the basic placement of your subject and the last looks cool but a bit fuzzy, and it seriously looks like OJ Simpson. Did you get him out of jail?

Those are awesome shots...The first and 2nd one are amazing. Love the popped colors. Maybe it's just my eyes, but I feel like there is a blue tint all over the picture..even on his skin..? I look forward to seeing more of your work!

#1. Seems underexposed. I also feel like the light above his head is competing for my attention.

#2. Got some good punch to it, but the light post on the left side is distracting, I would've placed him so its out of the shot. Also it looks like you did a lot of dodging or something, his pants have a halo.

#3. I like the angle and pose you chose, but I guess I would've liked something more original that shooting him in front of graffiti. For a rapper, thats kind of "expected"

#1 doesn't reallt do anything for me. Looks pretty steotypical, 'I'ma hard rapper who's trying to look tough'. I'm not saying he's not a hard rapper or tough, but it just looks too already done.

#2 I like alot, but there is some nasty banding in the sky. I don't know if that's just because of the web. I wish there was just a little more space between the top of his hat and the botom of the overpass.

#3 I like alot too, but I would prefer if that strong diagonal line wasn't cutting through his afro. You have to be careful with strong line like that going through important things.

Most reactions

Back