artgla1.jpg

artgla.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

Just some of the victorian era buildings

DSC_0021.jpg

Cold winters night

DSCF0369copy.jpg

DSCF0199copy.jpg

Wow...three threads with the same title. This is confusing.

Like I mentioned previously the city ones will be duplicated in both as I didn't realise there was a sub category for them.

I have so many pictures and I wanted to post them as I was told about this forum...So really I wanted to keep the thread title the same as there are photos in them.

they have tgi friday's in scotland too? i thought they only had those in the usa. the american junkfood imperialism just doesn't stop :) since a couple of months we started having subway here in belgium too.

some interesting captures btw, those tree pictures i like very much. might wanna sharpen them a bit though (unless you're going for a soft look of course).

they have tgi friday's in scotland too? i thought they only had those in the usa. the american junkfood imperialism just doesn't stop :) since a couple of months we started having subway here in belgium too.

some interesting captures btw, those tree pictures i like very much. might wanna sharpen them a bit though (unless you're going for a soft look of course).

We have to be the most Americanized country in Europe. Everything that the U.S get is here too. TGI Fridays is global though. :)

We've had subway for years in Scotland along with other American establishments, we have around 10 in Glasgow :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back