a.rodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44350605@N08/

All photos are coming up as red Xs to me

If you want some good CC, select 3-4 images and post those, people will be less inclined to CC 10 images

If you want a C&C you need to post the pictures here instead of not even linking to them. You might get a couple replies but you won't get many serious replies.

THe problem that happens when hosting pictures from flickr is that the link in the browser doesnt work.

This is waht you do...
click on picture
full size
scroll down
copy the url link (should be like www.farm.3.com)
go to forums and enter it as image

THe problem that happens when hosting pictures from flickr is that the link in the browser doesnt work.

This is waht you do...
click on picture
full size
scroll down
copy the url link (should be like www.farm.3.com)
go to forums and enter it as image

Actually, I don't think the flickr links are the problem, which you can prove to yourself by simply clicking the Quote button on the OP. The problem is that he put the text here instead of a link instead of an image.

Actually, the problem is that he put the text here instead of a link instead of an image. I don't think the flickr links are the problem, which you can prove to yourself by simply clicking the Quote button on the OP.

really? thats the problem ive been having is linking it straight up to the link

Actually, the problem is that he put the text here instead of a link instead of an image. I don't think the flickr links are the problem, which you can prove to yourself by simply clicking the Quote button on the OP.

really? thats the problem ive been having is linking it straight up to the link

Um, no. The OP did not post the images. He only pasted the text to the link. He didn't even make it a link.

Your issue with flickr is likely that it's using html in the link-back box. HTML doesn't work here.

now that i've figured out how to put the pictures up, comments would be appreciated!

Most reactions

Back