Some of my Pictures, let me know what you think.

deepdesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let me know what you think. Any comments are welcome. thanks in advance

2342891867_0af487461f_b.jpg

2343720132_42a80d8c4c_b.jpg

2342889633_54e19afbae_b.jpg

2343717424_87d2608806_b.jpg

2342886149_b76a1bd567_b.jpg

2342885215_b896b244a3_b.jpg

all pictures were taken in manual mode.

I'd say you know what you're doing. The kid is absolutely beautiful. However, your Red Bull can is dented.

Personally, I think the first one is way too dark and doesn't have much composition. It's just not intriguing to me. The little girl is gorgeous though I must say. And I really like the dew on the tree. Your red bull can should be on an ad haha.

Personally, I think the first one is way too dark and doesn't have much composition. It's just not intriguing to me. The little girl is gorgeous though I must say. And I really like the dew on the tree. Your red bull can should be on an ad haha.

I agree with this, although if the first picture had more light I think it'd be more appealing.

Welcome to the forum.

Just a quick tip. It would be easier to see your pictures if you resized them to 800 pixels or less... while I have a 24 inch screen, not everybody does.

Beautifal color on # 3

You've got some decent shots there. Nice used of DOF, nice focus.

My only recommendation is to get an EXTERNAL FLASH! And never pop up your built-in flash again, lol:lol:. You will be amazed at the difference.

You've got some decent shots there. Nice used of DOF, nice focus.

My only recommendation is to get an EXTERNAL FLASH! And never pop up your built-in flash again, lol:lol:. You will be amazed at the difference.

thank you, I will hopefully be getting a external flash and a 50mm 1.8f lens for my nikon d80. So hopefully Ill be able to make somemore good pictures.

erik

I'm totally new and probably shouldn't be commenting but I figured I'd add my 2 cents. (although don't take too seriously).
I think #1 is just a little bit too dark, and the top of the vase, glass, or whatever is cut off (Not a big deal I guess...I would've liked to see more). I do like the idea of the picture though and I like the blinds in the background.

#2 is Great! She is so adorable. I don't really mind pictures that are cut off (although it may be starting to sound like it!) but I wish I could at least see the whole eye on the right.
Picture #5 is a cool idea too, but the black in the lower right corner is kind of distracting. Thanks, hope you don't mind I added!

Hey deepdesign, just an FYI, you see the end-quotation mark/plus sign icon
multiquote_off.gif
on the far right of each person's quote? If you click this next to each person's quote that you want to reply to, and then click "Reply", it allows you multi-quote several people in one reply. Just to save you some time.

Most reactions

Back