Some of my pictures.

avilamillar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some of my photos, what do you think??

DSC02079.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02119.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

Thanks!

Pictures #1 and #4 are interesting.

Pictures #2 and #3 have a lot of noise and are losing detail.

Pictures #5 thru #8 are a nice start...you got in close, which is good. But you centered the subject which makes the picture static and boring. A little too much going on in the backgrounds too.

The last picture is kinda boring. It's just a snap shot of trees, trees adn more trees with no main subject. Sometimes putting something distinctive in the foreground will really help.

Thanks for the comments, they really help, when i buy my new camera ill put some new photos to see if they are better.

so if i dont center the subject it will look better. ill take some more.

thanks!

one more:

2009-01-15at17-53-18.jpg

a part of my glass is a little dirty but i like this photo.

One thing I would like to point out is that no new camera is going to help you take better pictures. At best, a new camera will just make taking better pictures easier. A talented photographer can take a good shot with just about anything, whereas someone with no talent or experience could have a $50,000 Hassleblad system and still take crappy shots. It's all in the eye, not in the equipment. The single most important piece of photograhy equipment lies about 3" behind the viewfinder.

All that said, I like all your shots for the most part. Good work, especially for a beginner!

Thanks you very much for your comments, im trying to get some better shots.

:)

You have one awesome fish tank

Probably love nature, very good that you do these pictures, but for taking pictures under water unless you need the expensive hardware.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back