Some of my recent in-flight work

Dynamic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been away from this forum for a while now, except for making a few comments on a couple pictures. I wish I had more spare time but then again ... don't we all ?
Anyways, here is some of my recent work. Enjoy :wink:

1. Mallard In Flight
MallardinFlight19.jpg

2. Male Hooded Merganser with Female Mallard
FriendsinFlight1c.jpg

3. Muscovy Duck in Flight
HybridGooseinFlight1b.jpg

fabulous shots, love the merganser! Were these guys right along the Thames?

Thanks guys!

Kazoo, Thames River it is! A good spot for them is along the river in Springbank Park. There is a lot of birds there, mostly Mallards and Canada Geese but you will occasionally find other species with them. If you're into this kinda thing, I saw a couple Horned Grebes 2 weeks ago which is quite strange as they they are not supposed to be here (at least that's what my 'bird' book says) Check that place out when you get a chance.

Absolutely Gorgeous!!
They all Take my breath away!

The Muscovy Duck with its landing gear and flaps all out is funny!
They are good bird-in-flight photos. All of them better than any I ever managed to take!

Lovely series - like you i am working on in flight pics, but on brds somewhat smaller.

Love the two in flight with matching wing beat.

Thanks for all your comments guys!

Lovely series - like you i am working on in flight pics, but on brds somewhat smaller.

You've set yourself up for a hard task Fangman. Small birds are a real challenge to capture in flight but I guess that's what makes it rewarding in the end. I tried smaller birds but no luck yet !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back