TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_1274-vi.jpg

_MG_1277-vi.jpg

_MG_1268-vi.jpg

::

Cool shots. Im digging the third shot too. When I glanced at the second shot real quick, I thought it was Nicolas Cage

I think that they are photos with a very attractive treatment. I like the result. you can say since you have obtained that effect? it is plug-in, or to contrast the image but of the normal thing? Good work.

Thanks guys!! :)

Ozzono, the only plug-in that I used was Kevin Kubota's 'Sharpen KPD Magic Sharp', (which came along with his Artistic and Production Pak) to sharpen the Jpeg's.
Other than that, it's regular PS-CS work (vignetting, desaturation, shadows/highlights, and brightness/contrast).

Interesting "look" to the color shots. They have the fell and grit of B&W street shots - which is appealing. The consistant style of managed DOF and off-center portrait composition to show detail make them enjoyable, especially side-by-side.

Tuna

You arrived there only about 2 weeks late... or I could have been in one of your photos here. I would have been thrilled to the max! :D
For it must be an honour to be captured by no one else but danalec! I do think so! Honestly.

Quit being silly Lafoto! ;)
Anyways, it was good to hear your voice. You were all nervous; wondering where the rest of the gang were, on Saturday morning! :D
Hope you got hold of Jeff.

Jeff,

24/1.4 for the first two
and 50/1.4 for the b&w shot.

Most reactions

Back